Over the last 24 hours we have had discussions with all committee members of our choir and it has been decided that the risk of infection and illness within the choir and our loyal audience is a risk we cannot ignore. We have therefore decided to cancel our concert and we are in dialogue with Cardiff choir in the hope of agreeing a suitable new date.
We have also decided to cancel ALL Monday rehearsals from today.
Regarding ticket sales.
If you have purchased tickets from one of the choir members they will deal with refunds directly.
Otherwise please contact the Business Manager on 01417752437 or e-mail email@example.com.
You will be contacted by the Business Manager.
We know this will come as a real disappointment to you all and we are sure you fully understand the reasons why we have had to come to this decision.